BOOK HERE FOR WATERPARK & ICE ACTIVITY
Online Booking Now Accepted
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY PRE BOOKED AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE WALK INS
Bookings must be made online or via 01236 449572.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept ‘Go Henry’ to make payments in the venue at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to have this rectified very soon.
In addition, please note that the Yellow Lightning Flume and Tipping bucket are currently not operational at the moment due to maintenance issues.
Waterpark Opening Times
Monday - Friday 4pm until 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am until 8pm
Queuing for you session will be outside the venue so please be prepared for inclement weather.
We will work towards getting everyone in as quickly as possible.
Please read the Admissions Policy prior to visiting the Waterpark to avoid disappointment on arrival
THERE IS A CHARGE OF £2.30 PER LOCKER BAND. THIS MUST BE PAID BY CASH ONLY. ON RETURN OF THE LOCKER BAND TO RECEPTION YOU WILL RECEIVE A £2 REFUND PER BAND
- Session runs for up to 90 mins – you can book online for 20min slot ( please arrive no more than 5-10 mins prior to you booked session)
- Sessions can be booked 4 weeks in advance.
- If you’re new to booking with us follow the link below and enter your contact details to get started.
- If you have already registered with us simply log in with your e-mail and password.
- The bookee is automatically included in the number of the party so only remaining members should be included in the booking.
Please ensure you check our admission policy prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
Children under 4 – Must be accompanied by 1 adult per child
Children aged between 4 & 7 – Must be accompanied by 1 adult per 2 children.
For full details on our admissions policy please click here
Booking terms and Conditions
- - Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance by calling us on 01236 449572
- - No refunds will be given for bookings cancelled less than 24 hours in advance
- - No refunds will be given for repeated cancelled bookings within a 2 week period
- - Arrival outside of the 20 minute time slot booked may result in a session being unavailable and no refunds may be given.
The booking search will default to your home venue, please search under the Time Capsule venue for waterpark options. The waterpark is also available on the Time Capsule page of our app.
If anyone other than the person making the booking in the booking party is an existing member they must be booked in using their own member details.
If you have a family membership or members linked to your account you can select who you would like to book for on the booking page.
If you have any questions about member bookings please contact us on 01236 341969.
If you’re attending with an affiliated group or school with 15 or more people please contact us on 01236 449572 for group rates.
Customers will still require to give Track and Trace details on entry at the reception desk when paying for admission.
The wearing of masks until you reach your activity remains MANDATORY and spectators are also required to keep their mask on unless Eating or Drinking.
Children over 12 years old are required to wear a mask.
The tipping bucket remains closed at this time, however all other activities are open with the tantrum and flumes running alternately during off peak sessions.